Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for the day to day Customer Service operation, ensuring department targets are achieved while delivering an exceptional player experience. Act as the principle contact for the RuneScape product, liaising with key stakeholders to deliver a high-quality service, through joined up working. Support & work with the Director of Customer Service to create a high performing culture which enjoys operational excellence.
As part of your role, you will:
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships within the product/s senior team, championing the Voice of the Player and customer experience within the business, and providing exceptional service levels to your Product owner
- Produce regular reporting for CS Operations and key product stakeholders on the service functions including curators, product overview, volumes, ROI, CSAT scores and Voice of the Player etc.
- Own allocated products road map and feed into a detailed global product schedule for the Customer Support Team outlining any events that may affect service such as new languages, marketing plan, new platforms, content launches, and seasonality.
- Implement service level KPI's for allocated products, ensuring that the Customer Support team and any outsourcer are adhering to and exceeding them
- Manage the day to day operation of the contact centre to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are on target & performance is managed effectively
- Ensure production of high quality daily/weekly/monthly KPI, SLA & ROI management information factoring in succession planning
- Manage and improve self-help through the Support Centre to deflect unnecessary contact and improve the player experience
- Ensure quality control is in place and feeding back into the operation
- Ensure all team members have a strong understanding of the strategy and the part they play in business success and are working effectively towards business goals by providing operational support, inspirational leadership and guidance.
- Provide leadership and operational excellence for the Customer Support team, both personally, and through Lead development and management, factoring in succession planning, to create a culture of high performance
- Additional strategic management and project responsibilities, agreed with the Director of Customer Services
WHAT WE NEED
- Extensive previous experience in a senior Team Leader, CS Manager or Operations Management role
- Ambitious and passionate about customer service, able to empathise and identify with customer issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Inquisitive, articulate and detail driven, able to troubleshoot customer queries, and have a keen eye for analysing data
- Good team-working skills, as well as being independent and able to take responsibility for own planning/prioritisation
- Flexible and able to adapt to business needs
- Relevant online or customer service experience
- Deep understanding of the Internet, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office-based products
- Solid grasp of maths and English
- RuneScape/Old School, RuneScape Player
- Mobile Gaming Customer Support experience
- Previous games industry experience
- Passion for video games
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.