Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Jagex are looking for a Campaign Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. Reporting into the Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Cover the campaign management process from start to end: the administration, briefing & management of creative, media/data, tracking and reporting, and coordination of external and internal departments involved in campaigns.
- Create of daily email deliverability checks - providing at a glance reporting for management team.
- Execute daily campaign schedule, ensuring all campaigns are delivered correctly, promptly, and scheduled to deliver maximum impact.
- Ensure the appropriate campaigns are delivered to the right players at the right time, by following the campaign strategy document
- Deploying regular email campaigns, in-game messages, website campaigns using the appropriate channels.
- Maintain and communicate reports on email and digital marketing campaign activity, including key measures (open rates, click through rates, conversions)
- Track performance of all email and digital marketing campaign activity and raise and identify any anomalies whilst highlighting potential opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Support manager and team by pro-actively seeking out new ways to engage players
- Work collaboratively cross functionally and with external partners and internal stakeholders
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their existing skills and who is passionate about Digital Marketing! We’ll be looking out for:
- A real eye for attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proven creative skills, with ability to work from concept to delivery
- Experience using an Email Service Platform (such as Exact Target, Message Focus, Blue Hornet) or alternatives such as Mail Chimp – using these platforms will help you maximise the impact of your work
- Any Digital Campaign experience perhaps in a previous internship or placement – building upon your existing knowledge and growing in your role
- A team player – the Digital Marketing team work with a broad range of disciplines in the studio and are a strong knit team
- A passion for Digital Marketing – we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about their work who is also motivated to learn more and develop their skills
EVEN BETTER IF
- You have basic knowledge of HTML
- You are passionate about the world of Games
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to make an impact to one of the most successful MMOs on the market
- Lots to learn from a great team
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.