Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join Jagex’s growing team, this is a newly created role within a function that is less than a year old.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you would be accountable for:
· Business Partnering with key non-finance stakeholders – this will include regular meetings to discuss business performance and to review financial data as well as adhoc support in managing budgets/forecasts
· Preparing monthly reporting packs including specific analysis to meet the business’ needs as it continues to grow
· Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the business
· Scenario Planning / Financial Modelling for new or existing products and initiatives
· Identifying, and seeking to mitigate, Risks and Opportunities
· Any other ad hoc duties required
WHAT WE NEED
· Experience working with a busy and dynamic business, managing own workload with examples of taking initiative to improve processes or create efficiencies.
· Excellent financial modelling skills and a demonstrated ability to distil highly complex information in a manageable way.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability both to work with, and influence at, all levels of an organisation including non-financial stakeholders
· ACA/CIMA qualification (or equivalent) would be advantageous but is not essential
· Prior experience of the games industry, or a fast-growing tech company, would be advantageous but is not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.