Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Jagex Ltd, the UK's largest developer and publisher of online games, is looking for a talented Head of Influencer Management to play a key role. Reporting to the Director of Community, you’ll be part of the leadership team that shapes the future of Jagex partner programs, streamer relationship building and collaborations with all our influencers.
This role will align our development and publishing teams in how we work with content creators to provide a diverse and fun collaborative venture which helps us bring exceptional viewing experiences to our players.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the heart of delivering a wide variety of titles from a stable developer/publisher, and requires an experienced, sharp and keen individual with a passion for online games.
As part of your role, you will:
- Build and shape future partnership programs for RuneScape and Old School RuneScape streamers and content creators
- Foster relationships with current influencers and onboard our future creators, while identifying ways to help level up their craft
- Track and manage collaborations with streamers to ensure they feel supported and connected through the process
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to advocate for players and influencers, sharing their passion for RuneScape with Jagex and the community at large
- Design strategies that focus on elevating the phenomenal work our community creates, provide them with resources to help excite players with new content, and identify new and exciting opportunities in the creator ecosystem
- Work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once
- Advise and consult with teams across Jagex, developing standard methodologies for collaborating with RuneScape streamers, and helping add tangible value for players, content creators, and Jagex
- Define key performance indicators to set goals for and track the performance of our creators and streamers to help your teams gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work
WHAT WE NEED
- Socially Connected: You spend a lot of your time on Twitch, YouTube, Instagram - you relate to and are connected with many streamers and influencers, and you have creative ideas on how to help level up their craft to get them to where they need to be.
- Zen Attitude: When things are falling apart around you, you can stop, assess, prioritize, and move towards practical solutions rather than being pulled in a bunch of different directions.
- Leadership: You know how to inspire, teach, and communicate your vision to others effectively, both within your team and to other stakeholders. Jagex is not a place for people who want to be passive and you’ll be expected to get going quickly and be able to cite examples of how you have effectively influenced teams in the past.
- Drive: You grab the bull by the horns and you’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you. You enable your team to innovate and surprise you. You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and usually both at the same time
- Experienced: You have at least three years’ experience creating streaming content and managing/collaborating with streamers in the community. You know how to support an affiliate streamer, a partnered one, and can speak to the differences between them. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and future goals.
- A gamer: You have a deep understanding PC gaming and the titles that core gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well. Ideally you are a RuneScape fanatic and bring that passion for the game with you.
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.